Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm It....from my friend Jamie's page

Actually, I wasn't tagged, I saw this over on Jamie's blog when I was reading her post for Sunday.

Here goes...What was I doing 10 years ago? Seriously? I'm not sure if I remember what I was doing 10 minutes ago.....10 years ago:

Brandon and Zachary were 9. David was still attending Texas Wesleyan full time and being stay at home Dad to the boys. I was working for Texas Pacific Group in Fort Worth as controller of their Asian, Latin America and other offshore investment funds. We lived in Hurst and were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our niece. She was born in May 1999. The boys were playing soccer and we were planning a family vacation to Trail West in Buena Vista, Colorado...the best young family vacation ever.

5 things on my to-do list for today?

1)workout with Marci
2) make a diligent effort to begin excercising a minimum of 1000 calories per day
3) make a diligent effort to accurately log my food intake
4) mail a package
5) give Angel her heartworm pill


5 snacks I enjoy:

1) pb & j foldover
2) cookies
3) bananas
4) popcorn - real, not microwave
5) Mozzarella cheese sticks

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:(this is in no particular order)

1) Donate at least 10% to charity
2) Pay off all 3 guys cars and buy a new one for me.
3) Build cabins at the Ranch and a vacation location.
4) Fully fund the guys college.
5) Buy a new home.


5 bad habits:

1) Not exercising enough
2) eating (eating too much, of course, I mean...we have to eat) (I like that Rachel!)
3) not getting enough sleep
4) not callling my brothers often enough
5) overcommitting myself


5 places I've lived:

1) Haltom City, Texas
2) Hurst, Texas
3) Fort Worth, Texas
4) Burleson, Texas
5) Whitney, Texas

5 jobs I've had:

1) Wife and mom - best and most rewarding, for SURE!!
2) Cloth World
3) Checker/Cashier - Winn Dixie and Tom Thumb
4) Joint Billing Intern - Southland Royalty
5) Controller/CFO - private equity firms



Okay, that's a little about me. Forgive me but I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play along, feel free...and post a comment so others can see what you wrote! Please.

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I love reading more about people on these tags!

By the way, thanks for entering the giveaway!! Good luck!

I never tried bodyflow, they had it at Golds Gym when I was in TX, but I didn't keep my membership here. Not that I would have used it anyway! haha