Sunday, December 14, 2008

Picture Tag


I was recently "tagged" by my friend,
Jamie. The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the
4th picture in the folder.

3
) Explain the picture

4) Tag
4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, e
diting, etc!)

Here is mine!Zack (left) and Brandon (right)
May 2008

My identical twin sons graduated from high school in May 2008. We hosted a graduation party for them at a local italian restaurant and I made a cake to celebrate the occasion. The bottom of the cake was decorated with the name/logo of their high school, and then the upper portion was split into two sections and decorated with the logo/colors of their chosen universities. Each side had a graduate figurine passing from the high school section into the university section.

As it turns out, they spent one semester at different universities, and late last week, we emptied Brandon's dorm so that he can transfer to attend college with Zack beginning in January 2009. It all started about 3 weeks into the semester with "It's kind of weird not having him around," and by the end of October changed to "I miss him." So, the jury is still out on how well they will do sharing a dorm room given the last few months apart. Even though they are twins, they are still brothers......

I'm a very proud Mom!

I'm not sure how many blogger friends I have that haven't been tagged by someone else. Play along if you want and be sure to post your blog address in my comments.

No comments: